[3830] ARRL 160 TM6M(F1AKK) Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Dec 9 08:19:01 EST 2013

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: TM6M
Operator(s): F1AKK
Station: F6KHM

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: IN78RJ

Total:  QSOs = 528  Sections = 59  Countries = 0  Total Score = 62,300

Contest started good with around 310 qsos first night and 57 sections.
I can't do prevision as certain for such a contest as the top band is very
changing but,  i hoped for 550/600 qso at the end but it didn't happened.
Second night was around wall contest last year with very poor rate and band
closed so early after 6z i never did another qso !
Congrats to Jeff VY2ZM for his amazing place and big ears Saturday you was
copiable long time after our sun rize here (10z) and early in the evening
(18z).
Also K0RF , N7GP was heard at 9z !
I think polar path killed the chance to work any W6 , "0" of thems
were heard this year. Half of "7" sections. No one heard as usuel in
ve4,8.

Pity once again that some in West Indies , US didn't respected the dx segment
1830-1835 , sometimes it was fustrating started a (sort) of (little) pile-up
and minut after some US,west indies started cq'ing in my face or just less 100
hz closed in such a contest no1 else can copy our signal in N/A for sure.
The same happened too at my friend Laci , so ...

Was happy to improve a bit my score , sorry for the ones i couldn't copy but
second night was very hard ; and i didn't see much station broken s'meter wall
contest.

73s , Oli