[3830] ARRL 160 TM5T(F6GOX) Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Dec 9 15:43:10 EST 2013

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: TM5T
Operator(s): F6GOX
Station: TM5T

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: France
Operating Time (hrs): 12H21

Total:  QSOs = 183  Sections = 47  Countries = 0  Total Score = 17,108

The propagation seemed worse and QSB than one week ago, where I had contacted
Far West states stations with a propagation duct along the line TX, NM, CO, UT
and WA. I heard nothing beyond the line NM-CO and VE3 from Canada. It was a
little be better at my sunday sunrise when a small pile up during few minutes
was possible. East side big guns were listened one hour after my sunrise. Also,
before the contest, I had so happy to contact my first japaneese station on
160m, may be because the propagation was better to east side than west side of
the world this weekend. Best 73 Laurent F6GOX at TM5T.