[3830] ARRL 10 W2CS SO CW HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 15 18:35:04 EST 2013

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: W2CS
Operator(s): W2CS
Station: W2CS

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: NY
Operating Time (hrs): 6:29

   CW:  337   127
  SSB:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  337   127  Total Score = 173,892

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

<rant>
Submitted as SOHP CW in protest.  "Assisted" is no more a
"Multi-Op" than is "SO2R."  Multi-Op is a different flavor
entirely.  This business of forcing "assisted" into a multi-op
category is bull crap.

I operated "assisted" and have no intention of submitting this score
to ARRL.
</rant>

Rig:  K3/P3, KPA500, KAT500, 160-meter dipole.  My Alpha 9500 is my doorstop
awaiting a high power auto tuner.  Thanks to all, especially those in EU for
all the QSOs.  73.