[3830] ARRL 10 N7IR M/S LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 15 19:34:04 EST 2013

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: N7IR
Operator(s): N7IR
Station: N7IR

Class: M/S LP
QTH: AZ

   CW:  448   124
  SSB:  105    57
-------------------
Total:  553   181  Total Score = 362,362

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

I intended this entry to be a short operation to get some points for the club.
This was my first time operating "assisted" with spots delivered
directly to N1MM.  Naturally I got sucked into spending more time than I had
planned to.  Kept making and meeting goals until it was definitely time to do
something else with the weekend.  However, we probably won't see 10 meter
propagation this good for a long while.
Thanks for the contacts and your patience,
73
Gary, N7IR