[3830] ARRL 10 KE7AUB SO Mixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 15 20:13:57 EST 2013

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: KE7AUB
Operator(s): KE7AUB
Station: KE7AUB

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: OREGON

   CW:   26    14
  SSB:  119    59
-------------------
Total:  145    73  Total Score = 24,966

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Spent time this year on making real CW exchanges - look ma, no training wheels.
I did ok 2 years ago when I did this. Lets see how I did this year. A fun and
relaxing contest for me and my wee station. Thanks for hearing me - ssb and cw.
I did have my neighbor turn on his garage 'save the planet lights when he was
working in his garage', which wipes out 10 (and 11 meters) and impacts 12 and 6
meters a little bit. Of course I was in the middle of a CW and later a SSB
exchange when this occurred. Arrrrr.

Happy holidays to all!