[3830] ARRL 10 AL9A SO Mixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 15 20:14:05 EST 2013

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: AL9A
Operator(s): AL9A
Station: AL9A

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: Wasilla, AK
Operating Time (hrs): 10:44

   CW:  478    88
  SSB:  433    75
-------------------
Total:  911   163  Total Score = 452,814

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Mixed emotions about this one. One the one hand it was great, on the other hand
this may be the 10M swan song from AK. Condtions were good at the start on Fri.
evening and all day on Sun. Sat. not so good - band opened very late, about 1300
local time and was starting to fade when I had to QRT to go to a Xmas party.
Still, it was my best outing ever for this contest so I can't complain too
much!