[3830] ARRL 10 VK3TDX SO Mixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 15 20:25:49 EST 2013

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: VK3TDX
Operator(s): VK3TDX
Station: VK3TDX

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: Rural Melbourne

   CW:  886   101
  SSB:  249    47
-------------------
Total: 1135   148  Total Score = 598,216

Club: VK Contest Club

Comments:

One of the most enjoyable contests in memory.  Excellent conditions all weekend
and plenty of participation in every direction I could hear from VK3.  EU was
open almost 8 hrs until midnight here both nights.  NA was a bit weak the first
day but in the final hours was good copy.

We must savor this great weekend since the cycle will be moving on soon.
I hope everyone enjoyed this one as much as I did.

73  Steve   VK3TDX