[3830] ARRL 10 NN1N SO Mixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 15 21:22:28 EST 2013

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: NN1N
Operator(s): NN1N
Station: NN1N

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: CT

   CW: 1010   134
  SSB:  994   128
-------------------
Total: 2004   262  Total Score = 1,579,336

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Had to deal with the snow storm which meant installing the plow on the truck and
hauling wood on Saturday, so knowing I would miss all of Saturday morning, I
just played.  Missed a couple hours plowing on Sunday.  But, I couldn't stay
away in case the condx were truly fantastic.  Fun to hear some of the odd
signals at times.  And what was that QRMing the top of the phone band Sunday
morning?

Good to work lots of old friends on the old, friendly 10 Meter band.