[3830] ARRL 10 W4LT SO Mixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 15 21:39:07 EST 2013

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: W4LT
Operator(s): W4LT
Station: W4LT

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: Tampa, FL
Operating Time (hrs):

   CW:  224    70
  SSB:  219    57
-------------------
Total:  443   127  Total Score = 169,418

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Very part time around chores at home, as I used up all my contesting collateral
doing a serious SS SSB campaign.  No Friday operation, as XYL's work Christmas
Party was attended.  Put up tree and lights on Saturday, only got serious in
the evening.  Got up at dawn on Sunday, and witnessed the coolness of
propagation rise with the sun for fun EU runs, some up to 240-300!  This is
where most of the points came from.  On and off on Sunday until I needed to
stop to take family to dinner at 5pm. Great time and some points for FCG!  See
you next year!

Rig:  Elecraft K-Line at 500w
Ant: A3S at 40 feet

73