[3830] ARRL 10 8P2K(8P6SH) SO SSB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Dec 16 00:16:48 EST 2013

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: 8P2K
Operator(s): 8P6SH
Station: 8P6SH

Class: SO SSB LP
QTH: 8P

   CW:
  SSB:  725   110
-------------------
Total:  725   110  Total Score = 159,500

Great contest with generally good propagation. Didn't get enough time in the
chair but managed to work pretty much whatever I heard. Missed the NZ mult
which was strange especially since I heard so many of them. Also missed the 8P
mult as 8P8T and I played cat and mouse on SSB.

Best rate was day 2 at 1100z when the band opened early to EU. Worked 115 Q's
and 13 mults that hour. Great to work V5. Q's were roughly 50% NA, 40% EU and
10% SA with the other continents worked but in very low numbers.

Thanks to all those who had the patience to pull my barefoot signal out of the
mud and to the contest organisers for putting on another great week-end.

See yuh next year.