[3830] ARRL 10 KG4IGC SO Mixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Dec 16 07:47:38 EST 2013

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: KG4IGC
Operator(s): KG4IGC
Station: KG4IGC

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: Summerville,SC
Operating Time (hrs): 11:43

   CW:   58    34
  SSB:   97    47
-------------------
Total:  155   426  Total Score = 34,506

Club: RADARS

Comments:

1st time using a new 160 meter band W4TWW inverted L. Works and tunes very well
on 10 meters. Lots of activity during the daytime, open to EU in the morning,
South and Central America, Caribbean, & Africa during the Afternoons.
Worked Namibia Saturday afternoon (V55V). Heard other US stations particularly
mid-Western states working JA's after 5 PM, but did not hear any Asia stations
at all. Band fell apart early evening throughout the contest.Tried my hand at
CW, which of course took longer and resulted in fewer Q,s but in the end, I got
a lot of practice. CW ops sending SUPER fast exchanges!