[3830] ARRL 10 K9CT SO CW HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Dec 16 12:40:13 EST 2013

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: K9CT
Operator(s): K9CT
Station: K9CT

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: IL

   CW: 1482   138
  SSB:    0     0
-------------------
Total: 1482   138  Total Score = 818,064

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

No way to do this full time but wanted to have some fun. It was a lot of fun...I
could not pick the times I could operate and did miss most of the EU time on
Saturday. Regardless, still some of the best signal strengths I have heard on
10m in a long time. We need to enjoy this while it lasts.

Missed WY and MS. Heard MS doing S&P but thought I would catch both during
runs. Backscatter was awesome. Worked many W9s (SMC) with big signals.

143 JA and 95 DL worked.

Heard but not worked was 3W...mostly ran but spent some time looking up and
down for mults.

Used 3 by 8 element OWA yagis plus 2 Steppir DB42 connected with Stackmatch.
Green Heron control of rotors and switching. PSTRotatorAZ for tracking of DB42
with K3.

73, Craig K9CT