[3830] ARRL 10 N4DXI M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Dec 16 14:41:29 EST 2013

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: N4DXI
Operator(s): N4DXI
Station: N4DXI

Class: M/S HP
QTH: NFL

   CW:  135    49
  SSB:
-------------------
Total:  135    49  Total Score = 26,460

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Conditions were not what I was promised by propagation forecasts.  Was expecting
extraordinary conditions with lots of openings to far away places so I could
increase my DXCC.  It was not to be.  Lots of fun working USA West Coast and
USA far north...but no new DXCC entities for me.  The worse part, this is the
top of the solar cycle, only worse conditions will follow....according to
theory of solar cycles...but this is Ten Meters.  You just never know....