[3830] ARRL 10 PI4TUE M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Dec 16 15:31:58 EST 2013

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: PI4TUE
Operator(s): PA3FGA PA5MW PC5A PD5AX
Station: PI4TUE

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Eindhoven

   CW:  730   154
  SSB:  244   109
-------------------
Total:  974   263  Total Score = 896,304

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

Amazing what you can work on 10M in the middle of the night. You just need some
activity...
We set the goal at breaking our personal record score of 1M. We were ahead of
our 2011 score at half time but were not able to continue the 2011 rates for
the next day.
It was a very nice practice run for all of us, we got a few good ideas how to
improve the station for our favorite contests in 2014: PACC, ARRL-CW and
ARRL-SSB

Happy Holidays!

73
-- Aurelio, PC5A