[3830] ARRL 10 OQ5M(@ON5ZO) M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Dec 16 15:56:13 EST 2013

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: OQ5M
Operator(s): ON5ZO ON0DXK
Station: ON5ZO

Class: M/S HP
QTH:

   CW:  613   121
  SSB:  529   116
-------------------
Total: 1142   237  Total Score = 831,870

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

I expected more out of this. Silently I hoped for 1500 contacts. But the
openings did not produce high rates for my specific location/setup. The
openings were there, but not enough people to answer (or receive?) me.

This year I did all the operating and assistant ON0DXK fed the spots.
I will be glad to have a real assisted class as of next year.

The key question is: what will propagation be like in 12 months?

73 de Franki ON5ZO