[3830] ARRL 10 KT0K SO Mixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Dec 16 20:52:02 EST 2013

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: KT0K
Operator(s): KT0K
Station: KT0K

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: NE

   CW:  817   113
  SSB:  400    88
-------------------
Total: 1217   201  Total Score = 817,668

Club: Lincoln ARC

Comments:

Meteor trails, Es, back scatter and great solar numbers...the stars finally
aligned for the 10 Meter Contest!  Better than doubled my score from last
year's second place finish, but probably not good enough for even a top-twenty
finish this year!  Not complaining...it was great fun!

Icom 756ProII, TH3jr short-boom tribander at 50 feet, 100 watts and no
assistance except for my cat, who was more of a distraction than a a help! N1MM
performed flawlessly. Love it!

Had about 12 "half contacts" Saturday due to abrupt signal loss as
meteor trails dissipated...S9 to nothing within a couple of seconds.

Can't wait for next year!