[3830] OK RTTY ON3DI SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 22 07:55:48 EST 2013

                    OK DX RTTY Contest

Call: ON3DI
Operator(s): ON3DI
Station: ON3DI

Class: SOAB LP
QTH:

-------------------------------------
Total:  400  500      51        43  Total Score = 47,000

Hi,

Last year this contest was fun, the participation for a small contest was nice,
just like this year. For me it is one of my favorite 'small' contests.

I started a hour later, I was tired (work). I went to 80m and worked a few USA
stations who came back to my call. Dipole for 80m workes fine! On 40m I was
able to worked enough USA and VE-stations, the start of the contest was good.

Earlier then normall I went to 15m and started to call CQ, very soon I worked
RC9A who spotted me. A minute later two stations called me. I copied UI9O and
DS4 and indeed it was DS4GQR. New country for me, very nice moment for me!

10m wasn't in that good shape as last weeks/months. Anyway I worked XR3P,
LU5VV, VR2XMT, ...

At 21u UTC I ended my contest, I was happy with 400 QSO's and happy to go to
bed!

Thanks to K1MK, WJ2D,K4GMH, RC9A and DF1LX for putting me on the cluster. You
Always feel the effect!

This was my last activity for 2013!:
-Made for the first time 10.000 QSO's in a year(ON5UR will be glad, I need
QSL-cards hi)
-Normally I will win (for Belgium) the prefixhunt DIGI mode(
http://www.uba.be/en/hf/contest-results/contest-results-selection?year=2013&vid=5266)
after a nice battle with ON4BHQ - OQ4B
-Worked this year a lot off new DXCC

See you all in the ARRL RTTY roundup!