[3830] NCCC Sprint N8XX QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Dec 27 06:57:28 EST 2013

                    NCCC Sprint - Dec 27

Call: N8XX
Operator(s): N8XX
Station: N8XX

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: MI

  160:   0     0
   80:   2     2
   40:   5     4
   20:   0     0
   15:   0     0
   10:   0     0
-------------------
Total:   7     6  Total Score = 42

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Weird Conditions.  20 was a complete zilch.  40 was watery with rare
"loud" signals and fast QSB.  80 was long, but folks in the west
couldn't hear me.  Should have tried 160 - but I needed to QRT early.

Main purpose was to see how the antenna performed with 1/4" or so of ice
on it.  It loaded up well, and I could contact folks when they were loud and
desperate for contacts, so it seems that it should work on 160 for the Stew
Perry Challenge.

HNY to all.