[3830] TBDC KV8Q Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 29 12:07:26 EST 2013

                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: KV8Q
Operator(s): KV8Q
Station: KV8Q

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OH

Total:  QSOs = 348  Total Score = 1,339

Club: DELARA Contest Team

Comments:

This event always amazes me!!!  It's hard to believe that I can work
so many people with 100 watts and a 27' K6MM vertical with just two
radials.  All I can say it that you folks have some real great ears
out there.  Heard and missed CE1, ZL, and KH6 along with a few west
coast stations. But, overall, I am amazed.  I'm already waiting for
next year to do it all over again. Thanks to all of you in my log.
Rig = TenTec Jupiter.  Antenna = K6MM 27' vertical.  73  tom