[3830] RAC Winter VE7RAC(@VE7IO) M/M HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 29 14:34:20 EST 2013

                    RAC Winter Contest

Call: VE7RAC
Operator(s): VA7NF VA7XB VE7CYY VE7FO VE7GM VE7IO VE7KC VE7NAE VE7TI
Station: VE7IO

Class: M/M HP
QTH: Surrey BC

  160:    0      0       0         0
   80:  141    101       9        10
   40:  105    181       8         9
   20:  209    229       9        11
   15:  410     16      11         1
   10:  100    264       7         6
    6:    0      0       0         0
    2:    0      1       0         1
Total:  965    792      44        38  Total Score = 655,016

Club: Orca DX and Contest Club

Comments:

We had a great team of operators for  this contest.  Watching the N1MM rate goal
chart hitting the top of the graph brought smiles to the faces of many
operators.

We used Athena to plot our progress against last year's winter contest and I am
happy to say that we beat our last year's score.  Watching the graph line for
this year slowly move above last year's score was encouraging and motivational.

To all the stations we worked a big thanks and a Happy New Year to all

Fred VE7IO