[3830] IronHam K4BAI SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 29 15:15:35 EST 2013

                    World Wide Iron Ham Contest

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: GA/USA
Operating Time (hrs):

   15:   0      2                 0         2
   10:   3      0                 4         0
Total:   3      2       0         4         2          0  Total Score = 40

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Should be a Check Log only since I didn't observe the one hour minimum per mode
rule in one instance.  I was busy with the RAC Canada Winter Contest, but
called every station I heard in the World Wide Iron Ham Contest on SSB or CW.
I don't work RTTY yet.  It must be very hard, even for an Iron Ham, to CQ and
CQ with few answers, since there is so little activity in the contest.  I
called to encourage the few stations I heard.  73, John, K4BAI.