[3830] RAC Winter WB0TEV M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 29 15:34:28 EST 2013

                    RAC Winter Contest

Call: WB0TEV
Operator(s): WB0TEV
Station: WB0TEV

Class: M/S HP
QTH: NTX

  160:    5      2       3         1
   80:    4     21       4         8
   40:   12     99       7        10
   20:   26    120      10        12
   15:   16     66       8        11
   10:   14     19       7         7
Total:   77    327      39        49  Total Score = 337,040

Club: Lone Star DX Association

Comments:

Used packet spotting assistance, hence the M/S Class entry.  Had about a hundred
fewer QSOs than last year, probably spent too much time chasing spots for mults
rather than trying to get a good run going.  Had less success in generating a
good run this year versus 2012.  Unlike last year, I missed VY0 completely.
Always enjoy the RAC contests from down here in Texas as I have a good shot to
VE-land on all HF bands at some point in time.  VE6RAC was awesome.  I worked
those guys on all bands 160-10 on SSB and all bands 160-10 on CW.  10m CW was
the last one in the log.  Had fun running across VA7DX several times (including
160 CW).  We were both ops at 3DA0ET in Swaziland in November.  Hope to be on
for Canada Day July 1 2014.
-Victor