[3830] NA Sprint CW K4TD HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sat Feb 2 23:41:07 EST 2013

                    NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: K4TD
Operator(s): K4TD
Station: K4TD

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: AL

   80:   98     1.5
   40:  105     1.5
   20:   57     1.0
---------------------

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Team: Southeast Sprint Coalition

Comments:

Thanks for the contacts.  Just geting on to help hand out a few Q's and support
our Southeast Sprint Coalition.  Less QSO's this time but more mults so the
score was just about the same as last time.  20 meters started out well but
didn't take long to fizzle out on me.  All my 20 meter propagation was to the
West... I only heard a single W1 on 20 meters.  40 meters played okay but
seemed to go long very early from here.  I went on down to 80 earlier than I
had planned, but there seemed to be nowhere else to be at that point anyway.
My congratulations to the winners.  This is a contest where skill sure stands
out in a glaring way.  I'm still amazed at how guys are able to do an SO2R
effort in this fast paced event...that's skill...

73,

Rick
K4TD