[3830] NA Sprint CW KU5B(@NX5M) LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sat Feb 2 23:43:53 EST 2013

                    NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: KU5B
Operator(s): KU5B
Station: NX5M

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Somerville, TX

---------------------

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Team: DFW Contest Group - Camaro

Comments:

20 and 80 worked great. I lost 40 antennas three different times which led to a
mad scramble and lost time as well. Was really hoping this would be the >300
event. Glad they failed during this and not an NAQP or WPX. I think this might
be my best score, helped greatly by a better-than-usual mult total. Only mult I
heard and didn't work was NP4Z.

Thanks to Eric for putting the teams together.

1x FT-1000MP MkV
4/4 on 20
2/2 on 40 (when they worked)
NE/NW loops on 80

Team will be back for NAQP RTTY in 3 weeks.

Colin KU5B