[3830] NA Sprint CW K7BG LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Feb 3 01:09:30 EST 2013

                    NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: K7BG
Operator(s): K7BG
Station: K7BG

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: DN47

   80:   86       1
   40:  120    1:30
   20:  103    1:30
---------------------

Team: Ad Hoc Contest Group

Comments:

Got to the shack with little time to spare and when I tried setting up the log
the computer wouldn't let me. Finally realized the hard drive was topped out so
I deleted a bunch of old files and got it going with about 10 minutes to spare.
My 92 vintage DOS machine is getting a bit fickle.

Don't think I made even one second radio QSO. Just worked out each band and
moved to the next one. Probably should have moved to 80 earlier. Bands were in
great shape. I think the only mult I heard but didn't work was LA.

Thanks all for the great time. Thanks to N9RV and KJ9C for the MT mult in the
last hour. Also nice to work KB7Q down in balmy AZ. You've been missing some
real cool wx up here lately Gene. It was so cold up here last week (I was in ND
for most of it) my hair started to grow back.

Thanks to W9RE for setting up the team.

73,

Matt--K7BG