[3830] NA Sprint CW KV8Q LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Feb 3 06:54:27 EST 2013

                    NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: KV8Q
Operator(s): KV8Q
Station: KV8Q

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OH

   80:  100      15
   40:   51      17
   20:   43       9
---------------------

Club: DELARA Contest Team

Team:

Comments:

Didn't make my goal.  Heard four mults that I missed.  Thought I had
W7ZRC for ID but QRM ruined the Q.  Heard WY, LA, and KP4 but they
were on the wrong end of the couplet.  Twenty is always tough for me
with low power and wires.  40 went long right away with lots of RTTY.
And, 80 was quite noisey.  Lots of fun.  See you all again next year.
Thanks for the best four hours of radiosport.