[3830] MnQP K0TG Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Feb 3 17:51:15 EST 2013

                    Minnesota QSO Party

Call: K0TG
Operator(s): K0TG
Station: K0TG

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: RAM

  160:       0        0
   80:      58        0
   40:     163       17
   20:     101       38
   15:      11        0
   10:       0        0
    6:       0        0
    2:       0        0
  UHF:       0        0
-------------------------
Total:     333       55  Mults = 110  Total Score = 79,310

Another great event!  40 seemed to start out punky but got better an hour or so
after start.  I thought it would be a long day if the band stayed like that all
day. It still could have been better.

It is always great fun to chase the mobiles.  Only a slightly improved score
from last year.  I was not always able to hear all of the mobiles all of the
time.  It was interesting. There are some that I am sure I never did come
across.  Maybe they were SSB only but I thought most were CW.

Phone activity seemed lower this year, but I did end up working more stations.
It seemed that last year there was more activity on SSB where there were some
pileups.

Another successful event. Thanks for all that have organized it this year. Now
for compiling the scores!

73, John  K0TG