[3830] NA Sprint CW K3KU LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Feb 3 19:42:35 EST 2013

                    NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: K3KU
Operator(s): K3KU
Station: K3KU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MD

   80:   82    1:34
   40:   46    1:08
   20:   47    1:18
---------------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team: PVRC

Comments:

I already took out the QSO from the rules violation (see "Fix my log" post on
CQ-Contest).

My return to Sprint after about 30 years.  Didn't know what to expect; still
lots to (re)learn, if I decide to try it again.  Almost went zero-for-Canada
until getting MAR, ON, and AB in last 30 minutes.  Very frustrating, calling CQ
on 40M(?), and hear VE6 fire up CQ about 100Hz away.  OK, I'll gladly give up my
freq for VE6.  Slide over to call him -- and he CQs in my face.  (That has not
happened to me lately in SSCW.)  Got him later on 80 -- thank you for digging
me out.