[3830] NA Sprint CW KW8N HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Feb 3 20:22:09 EST 2013

                    NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: KW8N
Operator(s): KW8N
Station: KW8N

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: OH

---------------------

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Team: NCC/MRRC Central

Comments:

Got beat out a lot more than usual on 20 and 40.  But on 80 meters felt loud.
Should've gone there earlier.  We used to have a pretty good starting strategy
here in the east with guys starting the first 15 minutes or so on 40 meters
before it goes long.  But now I think maybe there is a fear that 20 meters
could close early and many don't want to take the chance of missing too much of
20 meters while it is open?