[3830] RTTY WPX K4WW SOSB80 HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Feb 10 07:57:05 EST 2013

                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: K4WW
Operator(s): K4WW
Station: K4WW

Class: SOSB80 HP
QTH: KY

Club: DCDXA

Comments:

Far too many "daytime" things for me to even consider an all band effort. Band
conditions were marginal, at best, especially beyond 750 miles. Very little
activity, and then it was a struggle, to the Midwest and West Coast. My
sympathy goes out to our Northeast friends, in the wake of the major snow
storm. Understandably, there was limited activity, at least for me, from the
Northeast. Much was said, on the RTTY reflector about "how to operate" this
contest! A contact is a "two way" situation! If you're calling, it's my
responsibility to make sure that I have a signal that you can hear, copy your
report as efficiently as possible, and send my report, the same. The same
applies to YOU, if you call me. Just because the print on your screen is clear,
doesn't mean that it is received, the same way! Far too many repeats were
necessary, simply because YOU didn't "do your part"?
Regardless. thanks to all for the contacts.