[3830] RTTY WPX N7AT(K8IA) SOSB15 HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Feb 10 19:19:25 EST 2013

                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: N7AT
Operator(s): K8IA
Station: K8IA

Class: SOSB15 HP
QTH: AZ

   15: 1243

I still marvel at how relaxing RTTY contesting is. It's a lot of fun and you can
do a lot of other things while clicking away.

This weekend was had contrasting days. Saturday featured the best Eu opening I
have ever experienced in my whole 3 yrs of RTTY contesting. Four straight hours
of decent EU rate. That's unusual out here in AZ. Suunday's Eu opening was short
and full of QSB.The three JA openings were "adequate" not spectacular.

CU all next weekend for N7AT Multi-Two here at the K8IA/N7RQ/N7AT Hideout, for
ARRL DX CW.

73, Bob K8IA
Arizona Outlaws Contest Club