[3830] RTTY WPX WB6JJJ SOAB HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Feb 10 21:05:38 EST 2013

                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: WB6JJJ
Operator(s): WB6JJJ
Station: WB6JJJ

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: SV - Penn Valley
Operating Time (hrs):

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Now that was fun...  I actually had a number of great run sessions with decent
rates.
The many different styles of exchanges being sent kept me glued to the screen
with some requiring a fill.  I wish they would read the rules...
I did run across one person that sent s/n 000.  I asked him if "000" was
correct and he resent it again - so I logged it.
This was a part time effort on Saturday evening and Sunday afternoon.  Too much
stuff going on at the ranch.
Thanks for all of the Q's, very much appreciated.
Bill
WB6JJJ