[3830] RTTY WPX N6OIL SOAB LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Feb 11 00:34:20 EST 2013

                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: N6OIL
Operator(s): N6OIL
Station: N6OIL

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Phelan,Ca
Operating Time (hrs): 18:27

Holly cow! what a workout, I tell you what this will be the last time I ever
work another RTTY contest AFSK, the two radios I have both are RTTY ready and
not to use the filters is a waste. I could not work in between stations because
the QRM was so high so I had to run towards the top of the band to do my
running, S&P is really no fun.
I did have fun in this contest and just wish my antenna was better on 80m.
Icom IC-7000 or IC-718, N1MM, 5BTV, SignaLink (never again for RTTY contests)
FSK all the way baby! See you all on the next one.