[3830] RTTY WPX K8UT SOAB HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Feb 11 07:34:12 EST 2013

                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: K8UT
Operator(s): K8UT
Station: K8UT

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: MI

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Knowing that I did not have enough time for a serious contest effort, I decided
to install the new 2Tone RTTY and devote the contest to comparing 2Tone to
MMTTY on N1MM Logger. Ran the entire contest in S&P with multiple RX windows in
SO1V and SO2V modes. On hard-to-copy signals 2Tone bested MMTTY most - but not
all - of the time. I've reluctantly been converted to W0YK's multiple receive
window philosophy.

Thanks to all for the contacts.

-larry K8UT