[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad K6UFO(@W6YX) QRP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu Feb 14 23:05:48 EST 2013

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Feb 15

Call: K6UFO
Operator(s): K6UFO
Station: W6YX

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   3      2
   80:  11      7
   40:  15     11
   20:   8      6
Total:  37     26  Total Score = 962

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Been away from the W6YX shack for a couple weeks, so lots
of work to recover my NS setup and settings.

20m provided 8 QSOs in 7 minutes, not too good, so move on
to 40m.

40m was the usual goodness, got 15 QSOs in 13 minutes.

I went to 80m somewhat early but made 11 QSOs in 7 minutes
(fabulous!) and still had two minutes for 160m.

160m was a great 3 x 2, finishing the last QSO after the
bell (but it was started before the bell!).

See you next week.

K6UFO MORK CA

W6YX Stanford University:
20m: 6 el yagi at 60 ft
40m: 4 el yagi at 60 ft
80m: inverted vee at 50 ft
160m" "C" vertical next to tower
One Yaesu FT-1000MP turned down to 5 watts.
Writelog, Microham keyer