[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad K7SS LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu Feb 14 23:17:08 EST 2013

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Feb 15

Call: K7SS
Operator(s): K7SS
Station: K7SS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: wa
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   3      2
   80:  12      5
   40:  27     15
   20:  14     10
Total:  56     32  Total Score = 1,792

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

Had a LEMANS start tonite.

 Had an appointment with someone picking
up a desk, and they were slowed down in rush hour Seattle traffic...(ranked as
amongst the worst in the country)...

Well they showed up at 0226... Desk was in my car parked way down the
driveway...
so made a mad dash to meet them, exchanged very short pleasantries, and
delivered the desk.  Told them I had a CONFERENCE call at 0230.. which I did!
with all of you!... and as fast as an out of shape OT can, ran back to the
shack, grabbed a log sheet and pen, and the clock turned 0230.

20: Band was good to MN area. Nice to catch VP2MRE ! and a backscatter to W7WHY
in neighbor state. Its so odd to hear guys like N4AF, nice and loud just before
the start, and then NEVER again all NS.

40: once again the money band, but some key mults left on the table.  Heard on
the wrong end of a Q and never heard again.  Nice to catch N3BB/M again. Well
done from the drivers seat at the Mansion.

80: Worked the obligatory W COAST  ID OR CA WA, and heard a lot of E coast, but
only successful to K1GU in TN... tnx Ned. best dx of the nite on 80.

160: spent a full 3 minutes and heard a slug of W6s all jammed on 1815 working
each other.  First time to miss CA in some weeks.

some regulars out in sunny climes awaiting the starting bell for ARRL CW, so
mult total is down from normal.

as always, GREAT FUN !!  thanks to all for the rush.

73
de
DanWA K7SS

PS: did not have a chance to set my clock so IF i was over 0300 I apologize,
and
have cleaned and pressed my flame suit, for just such an occasion.