[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad KE3X LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Fri Feb 15 06:35:41 EST 2013

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Feb 15

Call: KE3X
Operator(s): KE3X
Station: KE3X

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: DC

   40:   3     3
   20:   1     1
Total:   4     4  Total Score = 16

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Got my Alpha 78 back from N4UQ's today and was re-installing the transformer,
when I looked up and saw the clock hit 0230 and it was Thursday night ... Hmmm
- that sounds familiar ... time for NS!

So I quickly switched on the radios but saw sky-high SWR's on both.  What could
be wrong?  Then I realized I had brought my Six-Pak switching unit inside the
shack as part of a station upgrade to integrate my new Dunestar Triplexer.
When reconnecting cables I must have reversed something.

Anyway, I made one QSO on 20 and three on 40 before pulling the plug - KY4F,
N4DO, WJ9B and N7XU got in the log.   Good luck to everyone this weekend in
ARRL DX CW!

73,

Ken KE3X