[3830] ARRLDX CW LY7Z(LY2TA) SO Unlimited LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Feb 17 12:49:56 EST 2013

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: LY7Z
Operator(s): LY2TA
Station: LY2TA

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: KO15KX

  160:    0     0
Total:  516   150  Total Score = 232,200

TS850S/AT + Wires for 160-40 @10mh, AD223V2 tribander @15mh.

No QSO's on 160m this year. Hrd many stations, tried to call only  strongest
few of them. They copied only parts, 7, Z, etc, but never completed full call.
Only K1LZ did not hear any letter of my call, CQ-ing in my face. So I gave up
and did not try 160m any more.
80m was great here. 40m was good only after sunrise. 10m was almost empty.
I was able to operate only Saturday till 16:07z, then next early morning for 1
hour.

TNX QSO's!!!

QSL via LOTW

73! Andy LY7Z