[3830] ARRLDX CW N3QE SO Unlimited HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Feb 17 19:06:30 EST 2013

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: N3QE
Operator(s): N3QE
Station: N3QE

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: MD

Total: 2100   494  Total Score = 3,112,200

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

First time high power. Used mostly reversebeacon spots (that's "Unlimited",
right?), keeping my eye on the bandmap most of the time. By the end I was using
the N1MM "Available mults" to shortcut out of CQ-ing to pick up a mult and then
coming back without missing a beat.

An early sign things were going to go well: My very first CQ on 80M, A65BP
comes right back to me!

Ten-Tec Eagle + AL-811H + 130 foot doublet. On 160M have a single K9AY loop and
use the doublet fed against ground.

I had no idea I would come so close to 500 mults. Wow!