[3830] ARRLDX CW N1DC SOAB LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Feb 17 19:15:15 EST 2013

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: N1DC
Operator(s): N1DC
Station: N1DC

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Braintree MA

  160:    0     0
Total: 1148   302  Total Score = 1,040,088

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Wasn't sure I would survive a freak coastal snow storm on Sunday. Winds were
gusting to 60 mph+. All the antennas made it through with stable SWR.

My goals 1,000 qso's, 300 countries and 1 million points. I surpassed all
three.

Highlights -
Breaking multiple pileups on the first try using the QSX technique (+50 Hz)
ZL2AGY and ZM1A all alone on 40M Sunday AM

Didn't here much from Africa this year. Didn't bother with 160M since the 80M
dipole is only good for USA/VE.

Station
Ten Tec Omni 7 (100W), 4 element HyGain Exp 14 @ 30ft, dipoles for 80/40 @
35ft