[3830] ARRLDX CW AA3K SO Unlimited HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Feb 17 21:31:57 EST 2013

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: AA3K
Operator(s): AA3K
Station: AA3K

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: PA

Total:  982   374  Total Score = 1,101,804

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Laid out a Beverage On Ground to try to snag a few more mults out of EU and made
more Q's there than ever before.  It is about 190 feet long and uses two short
ground roods that I can pull out at the end of contest season.  Friday night
160m was pretty quiet so the inverted L had a bit of an advantage.  Saturday
the BOG got more use.  I programmed one of N1MM's function keys to send the Rx
Ant key command to the K3 so I could quickly flip back and forth.

15 - 160 were great and I figured 10 was going to be a bust this weekend.  I
was pleasantly surprised to find 10 had some life on Sunday.

This has been my best effort in the the ARRL DX CW contest.  I hope to get more
hours in the chair for Phone and beat even this score.