[3830] ARRLDX CW K1LZ M/M HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Feb 17 21:39:13 EST 2013

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: K1LZ
Operator(s): K1LZ
Station: K1LZ

Class: M/M HP
QTH: MA

   80: 1134    99
   40: 1905   124
   20: 2214   132
   15: 1860   125
   10:  968   108
-------------------
Total: 8411   659  Total Score = 16,596,915

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Operators:  K1LZ, K1VR, W1UE, N8BO, K3JO, W1VE, W2GB, K0DXC, WA1Z, K1XM,
and KB1RDZ.  A big thanks to Mladen, YT6M/AE2W, who spent all day Thursday and
Friday before the contest on the tower -- and came down too sick to operate.

A good time was had by all!  We started setting up this MM on Wednesday, with a
lot of work going into getting additional computers programmed, rigs set up, and
the station rewired.  It paid off with a nice score!  While New England was
receiving another foot of snow, we were safe and warm in a room full of radios
and amplifiers, tickling the ether, while listening to some snow static.

A big thanks to Krassy, K1LZ, for hosting this party.  We hope to be on again
in another MM effort.

- Dennis, W1UE, and Fred, K1VR