[3830] ARRLDX CW VE3CUI SOSB/160 HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Feb 18 08:30:39 EST 2013

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: VE3CUI
Operator(s): VE3CUI
Station: VE3CUI

Class: SOSB/160 HP
QTH: ON

  160:  19     16
Total:  19     16  Total Score = 912

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Not much of a score, I know, but then again there wasn't really much of a good
propagation path to Europe or Africa, either! The openings to South America &
the Caribbean, on the other hand, were quite amazing by times: HK1NA seemed to
be heard whenever it was dusk / dawn / darkness---incredible signal. And it was
nice to hear the "KH6" gang peak nicely on our local sunrise here both Saturday
and Sunday morning. Overall, it was another fun weekend on my favourite band,
using my favourite mode...!