[3830] ARRLDX CW WJ9B SOAB LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Feb 18 09:35:20 EST 2013

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: WJ9B
Operator(s): WJ9B
Station: WJ9B

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: ID
Operating Time (hrs):

Total: 1149   272  Total Score = 937,584

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I have lots to learn about finding EU mults from ID!

Beaming EU at 30 to 35 degrees isn't so effective from here.  I had better
results at 10 degrees even in hearing southern Eu...should have stayed with it
this heading on 20m, at least for this contest.

My 8jk at 75 feet works well for domestic contests but I need a vertical for
80m dx; worked only 2 EU. Heard many more EU on 10m than could hear me.

Good JA activity on all bands; such a pleasure to work them!

73, wj9b