[3830] ARRLDX CW N2PP SOSB/20 HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Feb 18 10:25:13 EST 2013

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: N2PP
Operator(s): N2PP
Station: N2PP

Class: SOSB/20 HP
QTH: Syracuse, NY

   20: 1717   106
Total: 1717   106  Total Score = 543,462

Station:  K3
          Amp: HF-2500DX (failed 2nd night)
               and replaced with 30+ yr old Alpha 78.
          Ant: Tri-band yagi (3 el) @ 75 ft.

Comments: I usually operate this contest multi-multi at W2FU but worked from
home this year. Enjoyed calls from many friends. Propagation conditions were
interesting with many long path openings.  On Sunday the path to SE Asia over
Europe was there for 6+ hours. I hope to have my main 20 antenna fixed for next
season.

I observed that operator participation, courtesy, and skill were all excellent
in this contest.  Thanks to all the DX stations for showing up this weekend.