[3830] ARRLDX CW OE3K(E77DX) SOAB HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Feb 18 12:54:36 EST 2013

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: OE3K
Operator(s): E77DX
Station: OE3DIA

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: nr Vienna

Total: 3529   293  Total Score = 3,101,112

Club: Bosnia and Herzegovina Contest Club

Comments:

This time i was not able to travel to Bosnia and operate from E7DX!
Big thanks to Ivan OE1DIA to allow me to use his super station !!!!

Thursday and friday we spent with antenna and equipment repairs and preparing
the station for contest! Thanks to Ivan OE1DIA and Wolfgang OE3WLB for their
great help!

Unfortunatly there was still some rest problemms we couldt see at the time
and they became visible during the contest!
2nd night stayed without 160m antenna or better to say one switchbox was
broken. Lost about 1 hour to find and fix that problem!
Thanks again to Ivan for comming from Vienna (50km away) @ 03:00 Z to station
to help me to find and solve the problem!
Sonday afternoon around 14:00Z lost StepIR stack and it took me again more then

1 hour to replace the broken stackmatch on the tower.

Take a look to video taken on the tower and just after in shack!
recording was taken with Iphone by my self.... sorry for poor quality!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1QHTe_khkU&feature=youtu.be

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQl55_-hapM&feature=youtu.be

At that point i decided to quit..... :(

Did few QSOs more so long 10m and 15m were opend and went QRT around 19:00Z!

Nice competition with 9A6XX on www.cqcontest.ru who was always very close
behind me! (thanks again for this nice tool!!!)
It was great pleasure to compete with him! Well done Hrle!

Great score as well from Ben DL6FBL and very impresive mult score... :/

Thanks for QSOs
and CU in SSB part!
73s
Braco E77DX/OE1EMS