[3830] ARRLDX CW YV5EN SOAB LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Feb 18 19:53:44 EST 2013

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: YV5EN
Operator(s): YV5EN
Station: YV5EN

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Caracas, Venezuela
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    0     0
   80:    1     1
   10:    3     3
-------------------
Total:  751   131  Total Score = 295,143

Rig : ICOM IC-706MkIIg (less than 100 watts output)

Antennas : Vertical Hy-Gain AV-14AVQ for 40, 20 , 15, 10.  Mobile mast with
trap for 80m

Soapbox : I started very late (Sat, 14:59 GMT) the contest because I just
wanted to make some QSOS with ID, NE and NV states, but I was trapped with this
great contest, so I was between two different pileups: The HF one and in the
other hand it was my family because they wanted me to go out for some hours
several times today sunday. It was very hard to fight with those very different
pileups. Hi Hi
Any way I enjoy a lot this great contest.