[3830] ARRLDX CW W0AIH M/M HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Feb 18 21:30:40 EST 2013

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: W0AIH
Operator(s): W0AIH, K0TI, K0TG, N0KK, W0UC, KG2A, KK9K,NR0T
Station: W0AIH

Class: M/M HP
QTH: WI

   40:  700   107
   20: 1595   119
   15: 1173   114
   10:  548   100
-------------------
Total: 4529   578  Total Score = 7,782,192

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

Signals were excellent this weekend.  Some very good rates on 15 and 20.  Kei,
KG2A was in usual form and our 20 meter machine (gun). We were way short on
operators this weekend, so he pretty much lived on 20 meters most of the
weekend.

We were a little handicapped with no ability to turn the 4x4 20 meter stack.
Paul had some frozen relays out at the tower.  Frozen as in ice frozen.  He was
able to turn it in a useable direction though.  Thankfully the farm is not short
on other antennas to use.

The FT-1000D on 40 is heading for the shop. It decided that fuses were in its
diet.  Other than those two things everything ran well.

Thanks to Paul and Mary for having us all over to play this weekend.

http://www.qth.com/w0aih/

73, John  K0TG