[3830] ARRLDX CW 9A1A M/M HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Tue Feb 19 10:10:36 EST 2013

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: 9A1A
Operator(s): 9A4WW,9A5W,9A6A,9A7R,9A9A
Station: 9A1A

Class: M/M HP
QTH: nr Zagreb

   40: 1551    58
   20: 1504    59
   15: 1171    59
Total: 6199   323  Total Score = 6,006,831

For the first time over 6M points. CONDX were very interesting.
First night excellent CONDX on 160M. Almost all QSOs were done that night with
42 states/provinces. Good rates also on 80 and 40M, although 80M was noisy the
whole time, probably caused from some local source. We have to find out it
before SSB part.
Saturday/Sunday night was very noisy in total.Reception was realy difficult. We
did not have such noise on Sunday evening but there were no many stations on 160
and 80 M.
On Saturday 20M was longer opened, on Sunday we had better opening on 15 and
10M. Unfortunately we found on 15M antenna system some problem, which also have
to be fixed before SSB part. During contest time that was no possible.

Thanks to all who called us.
See you in ARRL DXC SSB when our team member will be our club member and good
friend Charlie, NF4A / 9A5PC.

9A1A team