[3830] ARRLDX CW VE6WQ(@VE6JY) SOSB/40 HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Tue Feb 19 23:26:48 EST 2013

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: VE6WQ
Operator(s): VE6WQ
Station: VE6JY

Class: SOSB/40 HP
QTH: Ab
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  677    94  Total Score = 190,914

Conditions overall were reasonable this year. However the minor disturbance on
Saturday afternoon/evening was very noticeable. We had good runs to JA both
mornings and the long path to Europe was quite good but not a lot of stations
on. The European runs in the evening were relatively good for us up here in
Northern Alberta. All together this resulted in the highest QSO total on 40m
that we have ever managed. All the antennas worked great and only one amp
failure. As always Don is a great host and the stations is great to operate.